Policies and Procedures for the I-X Indoor Amusement Park
The I-X Indoor Amusement Park is a family destination, and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while in the Park. Shirts, skirts or pants (including jeans or shorts) and shoes must be worn at all times.
No weapons of any kind (for example, guns or knives) are allowed in the Park. Any weapons will be confiscated and delivered to a law enforcement authority.
I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to exclude visitors to the Park who wear clothing that could create a distraction. Examples of unacceptable attire include:
- All gang related items on clothing or person, or costumes and disguises that conceal identity are prohibited.
- Baseball caps are to be worn bill forward. No skull caps, do rags, hoods or improperly worn clothing are permitted.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, obscene statements or pictures, offensive statements or pictures, or illegal substances.
I-X Center Corporation also reserves the right to exclude visitors to the Park who engage in unacceptable conduct or who are in possession of unacceptable items. Examples of unacceptable conduct and items include:
- No backpacks are permitted in the Park and we reserve the right to check all carry in bags, purses, etc.
- No menacing or any other inappropriate behavior will be tolerated in the Park.
- No food or beverages purchased elsewhere are permitted in the Park.
I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, as well as to remove anyone from the Park, who refuses to comply with the dress code and code of conduct summarized above.