The Classroom has never been so THRILLING!
One of the world’s largest convention centers will turn into the most thrilling classroom on the planet with the introduction of Education Day at the I-X Indoor Amusement Park. The I-X Center has partnered with numerous educational organizations including the Great Lakes Science Center and others to transform a Northeast Ohio tradition into an engaging, interactive learning environment.
For over 30 years, people of all ages have created memories at the I-X Indoor Amusement Park. Now, we want to give you and your students an inside look into how STEM concepts apply to the real-world. Each group will receive our new downloadable workbook prior to their visit.
Please note: Education Days are only available to participating schools and not open to the public.
- Receive an early-entry LIVE sea lion talk with trainer Jimmy! Learn about marine life and the sea lions that will be HERE at the I-X Indoor Amusement Park
- A downloadable workbook that highlights some of the key attractions and the science/math behind them plus activities from our educational partners.
- Interactive exhibits with local organizations like the Great Lakes Science Center
- PLUS enjoy the I-X Indoor Amusement Park!
Education Day Dates and Pricing:
- Thursday, April 9 – Doors open for the science demonstration and Sea Lion talk at 9:45am, talk at 10am. Regular doors open at 11am.
- Education Day Group Ticket (10 or more) – $18 (includes access to all program features as well as admission into the I-X Indoor Amusement Park, PLUS a voucher to come back to the Park for FREE [$26 value])
- Education Day Meal Voucher – $7
- Plus, FREE Bus Parking!
*Schedule subject to change.
This new program is something that is sure to thrill everyone! Make sure you reserve your school’s tickets now as space is limited for each of the Education Days. You can reserve tickets/request more information by contacting:
Group Sales Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-265-2657
Frequently Asked Questions:
We have put together a list of questions and answers that we think will be helpful. Click HERE to find the list.