2018 I-X INDOOR AMUSEMENT PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
NEW Family-Friendly Admission Policy
After 5:00 pm, everyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by a parent or parental chaperone to enter the Amusement Park.
Proof of ID required.
Customer Dress Code
The I-X Indoor Amusement Park is a family destination, and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while in the Park. I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to exclude visitors to the Park who wear clothing that could create a distraction. Shirts, skirts or pants (including jeans or shorts) and shoes must be worn at all times. Examples of unacceptable attire include:
- All gang related items on clothing or person, costumes and disguises that conceal identity are prohibited.
- Baseball caps are to be worn bill forward.
- No skull caps, do rags, hoods or improperly worn clothing are permitted.
Customer Code of Conduct
I-X Center Corporation also reserves the right to exclude visitors to the Park and to remove visitors from the Park who engage in unacceptable conduct or who are in possession of unacceptable items. Examples of unacceptable conduct and items include:
- No weapons of any kind (for example, guns or knives) are allowed in the Park (even by permit holders).
- Any weapons will be confiscated, delivered and permanently surrendered to a law enforcement authority.
- No backpacks are permitted in the Park and we reserve the right to check all carry in bags, purses, etc.
- No menacing or any other inappropriate behavior will be tolerated in the Park.
- No loitering, blocking storefronts/exhibits, running or walking groups that inconvenience others.
- No food or beverages purchased elsewhere are permitted in the Park.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, obscene statements or pictures, offensive statements or pictures, or pictures of illegal substances.
- No picketing, distribution of handbills, soliciting, or petitioning without written approval from park management.
Line Jumping Policy
Our line jumping policy states that if you cut into a line of waiting guests, no matter what the reason, you are inviting dismissal from the park without refund of admission. This rule is strictly enforced.
LINE JUMPING IS: “CUTTING IN FRONT OF OTHER WAITING GUESTS. LEAVING THE LINE AND THEN ATTEMPTING TO REENTER. THIS INCLUDES USING THE REST ROOM FACILITIES OR TO PURCHASE FOOD OR DRINKS.”
Once you leave your place in line, you have forfeited it, no matter what the reason. Saving a place in line is simply not permitted.
I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, as well as to remove anyone from the Park, who refuses to comply with the Parental Supervision/Curfew, Dress Code, Code of Conduct or the Line Jumping Policy summarized above.
The I-X Center is a smoke-free facility under the Ohio code regarding smoking in public areas. Smoking is permitted outside the building away from public entrances.
Outside Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the Amusement Park. There are concessions available to the public at an additional cost to our patrons.
No Refunds or Scalping
Tickets are non-refundable and are not exchangeable for another date. Resale of tickets on I-X Center property is strictly prohibited and anyone caught will be referred to security and removed from the premises.
No Pregnant Women on Rides
This is for your safety. Women who are pregnant may purchase a $10.00 unable-to-ride ticket at the I-X Box Office.
Wheelchair Bound, Physically and/or Mentally Handicapped
A $10.00 unable-to-ride ticket can be purchased at the I-X Box Office.
Seniors 60 and over have special rates – they are free weekdays and $10.00 on Saturday and Sunday. Senior tickets are available at the box office with a photo ID.
Group Ticket Pick-up
The Show Office is located in the West Lobby/Box Office area. When picking up or purchasing group tickets tell group customers to use the West parking lot and then come to the Show Office. If they are coming during non-event hours they need to call Cyndee Young (216-265-2657) in advance and arrange for payment and pickup of tickets.
The I-X Center is a handicapped accessible building, including our rest rooms and eating areas.
Patrons may leave a photo ID at the Coat Check station to get a wheelchair. Wheelchairs are free. Availability is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Not available on site. Please advise patrons to bring their own.